51. Accept yourself.
52. Respect yourself.
53. Embrace your strengths.
54. Do not continue to feed your weaknesses.
55. Understand the difference between CHANGE and IMPROVEMENT.
56. Be the assistant to your own healing, not the hindrance.
57. Allow yourself to be yourself.
58. Allow God to enhance you.
59. Forgive yourself.
60. Love yourself.
41. What happened last YEAR is LAST YEARS PROBLEM.
42. What happened last MONTH is LAST MONTHS PROBLEM.
43. There are already enough people trying to PIN YOUR PAST to you RIGHT NOW.
44. There are already enough people trying to THROW YOUR PAST in your face RIGHT NOW.
45. There are already enough people trying to STICK THE PAST on you RIGHT NOW.
46. There are already enough people trying to MAKE YOUR PAST your ‘present‘ RIGHT NOW.
47. There are already enough people trying to HOLD YOUR PAST against you RIGHT NOW.
48. Your PAST will always be the center of attention in enough peoples lives RIGHT NOW.
49. Letting go of the PAST is EASY TO SAY, yet HARD TO DO, especially when peoples hands are severely arthritic because of diets rich in HATE and ANIMOSITY.
50. Learn to LIVE in the NOW, NOT DIE in the THEN.
31. Time is NOT guaranteed.
32. Time is NOT all you have.
33. Many have thought that they had enough time to ‘get it right‘ when they got older, only to NEVER reach old age.
34. It is the enemy’s job to help you waste time.
35. It is time to let go of that.
36. It is time to let God help you let go of that.
37. Use the time you have NOW to forgive yourself.
38. Use the time you have NOW to forgive them.
39. Use the time you have NOW to pray.
40. God will always be on time for you.
21. Prayer is dynamic.
22. Prayer is a dialog between you and God.
23. Prayer can be more useful when used for others benefit.
24. Prayer is toxic to the enemy.
25. Prayer does NOT have to be eloquent to be effective.
26. God does NOT base the answering of prayer upon a persons ‘title‘.
27. To ask God to hurt others only hurts you.
28. Pray with love.
29. Pray with faith.
30. The moment you think you’re ‘prayed up‘, is the moment more prayer is needed.
1. You are never alone.
2. God is still greater than THAT PROBLEM.
3. Hope us still just a prayer away.
4. Your enemies are only as hindering to your progress as you ALLOW THEM TO BE.
5. There is no FAILURE. only DELAYED SUCCESS.
6. Problems without solutions only exist in a ‘God-less equation’.
7. Worrying is greedy and only feeds itself.
8. No one TRULY pities you at your ‘pity party’; they only come to be entertained.
9. True ministry is NOT lucrative in nature.
10. In the end, hatred only hurts the hater, NOT the hated.
The need to proceed in God is paramount in this day in age. We have been thwarted with rumors and speculations about the end of the world that was supposed to happen on the 21st of last month, and we are still here. Many took their lives in anticipation of this issue, yet we are still here. Many people from young to old had their precious lives stolen through the hands of those who were greatly influenced by the Enemy, yet we are still here. So many have lost jobs, finances, freedom, wives, husbands, friends, and other loved ones, yet we are still here. The Devil has won many battles, yet the war still rages on, and we are still here.
We are still here to pray, to praise, to fight the good fight, to encourage, to inspire, to succeed, to lift others out of the mire of confusion, doubt, and dysfunction, to be better than others have predicted, to minister to the lost, and to show the Enemy that we are not going anywhere and that no weapon formed against us shall EVER prosper!
Move forward beloved readers!