It is written in God’s Word that we are to ‘pray without ceasing’. (1st Thessalonians ch.5:v.17), yet as we pray, especially in our times of greater distress or ‘need’, we forget that God is still speaking, and in our wailing and anguishing and covering of ashes, the answer can be missed… for example,
YOU: Oh God, I need you help! I am struggling through this and don’t have a clue how to get out!
GOD: This is what you do…
YOU: Friends are gone, no family… all I have is YOU LORD! Please help me!
GOD: I am here, and…
YOU: I have been praying to You OVER AND OVER AGAIN, and I still don’t have an answer Lord! You said that You wouldn’t leave me alone, but where are you Lord???
GOD: I am…
YOU: Why wont You answer me???
GOD: I am giving you the ans…
YOU: WHY LORD??? What have I done??? Have I made You angry??? Are You still there???? Why wont You ANSWER ME???
GOD: I am giving you the ans…
YOU: Never mind… Amen.
The Word of God tells us to pray without ceasing… it didn’t say pray without pausing.
We are hosting a funding campaign on GoFundMe to raise money for more recording equipment, promotional and legal expenses, and structuring the business as an exclusive online recording company. We have a temporary place on Facebook, yet we want to move to our dedicated home online, yet we need some help.
If you haven’t visited the FaceBook site, please do and listen to the vids. These are just a few examples of what’s to come, yet in order to take this vision further, we need the funding, and this is where those who can and will come in. This is how we believe God will make a way… through his people, and since we are not too proud to ask for help, we ask for your help and anyone who would be willing to help us meet or even exceed our goals!
Time to think!
The slogan of the year, black lives matter, that stems from the senseless killings that have plagued the black culture in this nation for years, to which, NOW has became a hot button when its been a serious issue LONG before the death of Mike Brown and others, has prompted people to forget that the black life has always mattered, so to speak; it is not IF black lives matter, but WHEN do black lives matter that I wish to point out.
Black Lives Matter:
- When local counties/cities need a certain percentage of minorities to get funding from the state or federal government.
- When the privately owned prison companies are in need of more residences.
- When the state owned prisons are in need of more residences.
- When the fake hair industry stocks the neighborhood hair shops and they need to move the product.
- When car rim, stereo and speaker system sales need a boost.
- When the liquor industry needs a black hip-hop celebrity face to sell their knock off product that didn’t make the cut for quality.
- When the shoe industry slaps another black sports figure on another high price, low quality product that brings no value to the wearer.
- When the technology industry markets another high end smartphone device to the community that does everything BUT make a decent phone call, but still needs to sell.
- When small companies trying to cash in on subsides from the government by ‘giving away’ government phones need sign-ups.
- When drug dealers ship in product from foreign lands and need sellers to move the product or users to consume the product.
- When the pharmaceutical industry needs to test the latest drug to ‘counter’ diabetes, hypertension, or any other disease that strongly affects the black community.
- When title loan and other ‘rob Peter to pay Paul’ companies spread through the community to prey upon the desperate that do not have financial management skills.
This is not a stab at the stereotype of the black culture, but a reality check that is not being addressed and understand that unfortunately, when it comes to these things and others that do nothing to heal the black culture or the community, black lives DO matter.
The word is solipsism. Pronounced /ˈsälipˌsizəm/. This word is a noun and is defined as
The view or theory that the self is all that can be known to exist.
Used in a sentence: With the advancement of technology, science and innovation that has been further influenced by the SOLIPSISTIC viewpoint of man’s place in the universe, it has caused many to further distance themselves from God, Christ and the gift of salvation.
The occupation of FOOL is one that is easiest to master; ironically, for it requires no degree nor other educational achievement, it is free for all to pursue, has many levels of advancement, un biased to previous educational background, gender, sexual preference, color, demographic, religious affiliation, political standing, culture or creed, and can be learned from the youngest of ages and kept throughout ones life.
I believe this is why SO MANY PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD have pursued this as a life-long career choice.
(Ecclesiastes ch.10:v.2, Proverbs ch.18:v.2)
Time to think!
Back in the 80’s, the Reagan administration started a campaign that was designed to resolve the injection of illegal narcotics into the minority communities; they called it ‘The War on Drugs’.
While this was a great effort to resolve an ever-growing problem, it was only a band-aid to the ORIGIN of the issue. You see, it was not the drugs that caused so much death and destruction in the community… it was the DESIRE FOR POWER. The drugs were a catalyst to the true source; the IF, AND IF, THEN scenario that IF you sell drugs, AND IF you get money from selling drugs, THEN you will have the POWER you seek.
Of course, this illusion of POWER is what also caused then, AND NOW, the relentless bloodshed that plagues the minority community to this day, yet no one is trying to get to the ROOT OF THE PROBLEM, so to speak, because man STILL FOOLISHLY BELIEVES that solving the END RESULT of a thing will solve the WHOLE thing.
Ask yourself this: do you think that a person who kills another person does it for the sole sake of taking a life? Remember, that taking something from someone else, especially by force, brings a sense of POWER to the taker… the more valuable (i.e. someone’s LIFE), the more POWER they feel. (The movie ‘Highlander’ depicts this very well).