61. True love does NOT cost you anything to give.
62. True love does NOT cost you anything to receive.
63. True love does NOT lie about its intention.
64. Love from family is not always guaranteed.
65. Love with selfish expectations is NOT love.
66. Love based on sexual gratification is NOT love not matter HOW good it may feel.
67. Loving one another is the Divine commandment. (John ch.13:v.34, ch.15:vs. 13 and 17, 1st John ch.4:v.7)
68. Those that say that love is an action word, are usually the last to act on it.
69. Loving God, but hating God’s people causes great contradiction.
70. When you show love, you show God.